2009年6月26日星期五

《风下之乡沙巴行》观众反馈


“晒一晒”朋友对《风下之乡沙巴游》的评语,给自己的心情美一下。^_^!

Liu Fong Meng’s SMS:
enjoy u Sabar talk, u r too busy on that day so i didn't talk to u, if the projector is ok the result will be much better. I'm happy that u show us all the pics, will get in touch if u have any other activities that i can improve myself.
I know Sabar after u talk, great experience. Regards.


芝善:
很开心能出席您今天的讲座,深深感受到您的诚意和感性的一面。真的,讲座气氛很不错,这是我的一次出席这样讲座,感觉温馨,也体会了很多……。每一个人物和景象的出现,带出人生最真实的写照。你是幸福的,因为你懂得去体验和付出。加油!:-)


Sandy:
Hi Mr Quek,
Thank you so much for giving the talk at Marine Parade Public Library yesterday. It was a very pleasant & fruitful sharing session, my colleagues and I were so glad to see the patron's response to the talk which most of them have rated this talk as excellent/good.
As I am planning conduct some talks related to Traveling at library in Oct, not sure if you are interested to conduct one at Tampines Regional Library……
Feel free to share with me your thoughts. I look forward to working with you again.


Lim Keng’s SMS sent before the talk on his own initiative:-
Plse share with me of above talk.
I get to know Walter during his first sharing of China trip at National Liabrary. The attendance was overwhelming. It is because of this talk, I start off my backpacking trips since then.
Walter has opened up the world for me and I enjoy the new freedoom and touch of life since then. I own it to him.
Please join me for the presentation. It is an investment of time that yield wonderful return which opens up another colorful chapter in life.
Don't go is your "loogee" lah!


刘立:
浩水的讲座座无虚席,原定的四十张椅子不够坐,再加多二三十张,还有几位从头站到讲座结束。浩水从哥打京达巴鲁、山打根、斗湖,一个地方接一个地方以照片介绍着。渔村、高原、美食、建筑,有照片,有聊天式的介绍,引人入胜。

我一边听老朋友侃侃而谈,时不时还要调整坐姿,才能看到浩水的表情,小房间里实在太多人了。一边又在想着,浩水的这种旅游方式,我来听听就好了,不可以冲动的有样学样。要像他这样一个人为了看人间仙境,背着相机走到很陌生很高的山上去,迷路了三小时,天色又渐黑,又被虫咬,我一定后悔得不得了。

然而,我知道浩水是很乐的,拍了这么多照片,整理剪辑,设计配乐,和这么多人分享。不止介绍景点,还有这么多说不完的动人故事,真是一件开心的事儿,是一个很成功的讲座。


Lim Keng’s Feedback after the talk:
Hi, Walter.
The talk was good and very difference from the very first one two years back.
It reveals the soul and spirit thru your eyes and lens. What I enjoy the most is the story behind every shot on the picture. Thank you so much for the effort and dedication..... it is Walter's trade mark of professionalism and perfectionism. Yes, will catch up with you next week.
What about Cycling on Wednesday morning and follow by tea break at East Coast?

没有评论:

发表评论