2010年5月6日星期四

家书:《我儿从军》之二

A New Battlefield in Life

You have achieved! Today is your day to shine.

Military life is a new battlefield to challenge yourself for another height where you ought to perform your part and soon will be standing up for our country.

It need not tell or show you how proud I'm of you. I'm not the perfect father, I've made my mistakes that may have hurt you, but I don't regret the care and concern behind every harsh demand. And I'm honored to be the one who saw your first step, hear your first words, and things that I got caught on what you did.


Now I’m sure that you will go far in this life, you deserve the best this world can give you and I know that you will get it. As you discover the world on your own, please know that I'll be with you no matter where you go and that I and your mom will be there anytime and anywhere you may need us. You are our heart, our soul, our life, and our world. I love you my son very much.

没有评论:

发表评论